[Amps] Jennings and Kilovac vacuum relays for sale

Martin Kratoska martin at ok1rr.com
Sun Jul 8 04:33:27 EDT 2007

I am in a strong need of a vac relay, also for an input relay suitable
for 100W switching. I will be very interested on your experience with
some distributors (the quality of relays they offering). I noted that a
W6 sells GH1 for $76 which is a bit higher than the new one from
Gigavac, with HAM designator. MaxGain Systems offers RJ-1A, would be
nice to be in touch with someone using their relays. No others known
here, however I don't want to buy aby relays on eBay.

73,
Martin, OK1RR