[Amps] GI7b and GI7bt FS

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Mon Jul 9 09:08:24 EDT 2007

If you are already being offered tubes at a good price why push the issue.
Maybe he felt insulted by you and in that case he was justified in his
reply. In fact you havent mentioned what you mean by rude. Could it be that
your feelings were hurt at not getting a lower price and that you were
overly sensitive to his reply??

Carl
KM1H