[Amps] Jennings and Kilovac vacuum relays for sale

Vic K2VCO vic at rakefet.com
Mon Jul 9 11:41:31 EDT 2007

Tom W8JI wrote:

> Which makes me ask, what is the best high speed low power
> relay anyone has found?? Something suitable for 200 watts or
> less, but not a vacuum relay.

I've been using Matsushita/Aromat RSD-12v reed relays. I've used a lot
of them for input relays with no problems, and now I have a solid-state
amp which puts out up to 140w using two of them, one for input and one
for output.  The relays provide super-fast QSK and are very quiet. I
have only a few hours of use on it as an output relay, but so far, so good.
Vic, K2VCO
Fresno CA
http://www.qsl.net/k2vco