[Amps] Henry 2003 Filter for 20002A Amp

Roger sub1 at rogerhalstead.com
Tue Jul 10 10:15:41 EDT 2007

> Roger,
>
>  Are you talking about the harmonic filter bolted to the back wall of the
> 2002A amp?

Yes, it measures 10 1/2 X 4 X 2 1/2, the top is perforated metal with a
tunable stripline inside. It's bolted to the inside back wall of the amp.
Although there is a note in the manual as to the 3003 filter, it's the
FL1-2002A rather than the external 2003 which as Bob mentioned is the first
thing to get lost.  This was part of an estate and they probably didn't know
what that big box was.  I'm assuming the 2003 is probably a good idea?

73

Roger