[Amps] FS: AM-6154/55 Amplifiers..Central States Delivery

Robin Midgett K4IDC at comcast.net
Sun Jul 15 16:09:42 EDT 2007

Hello-
  I have for sale several clean AM6154 / 6155 amplifiers. The
mainframes are tested for voltages, blower, and function. Cavity
drawers are silver cleaned, ready for installation of your input
circuit. {original input circuits, power sensor and LP filter
removed}. They are in very nice shape with good sockets and brackets,
no corrosion or overheating.
The cavities are without tubes. 4CX400A or the Russian GS-36B tubes
will fit nicely in these amplifiers, and provide stable, reliable
power. The 4CX250 will also work with anode adaptors, which I have a
few of, and can produce more if needed.
I have a lot of spare parts (cavities, time delay relays, various
mech. parts, and a number of extra mainframes w/o modules) plus an
assortment of spare modules.
I have schematics and various modifications for 2m, 1.25m & 70cm in
Adobe Acrobat formats available. Here's a nice site with more info:
http://www.n1rwy.com/am6155.

I'm asking $250.00 each for the amplifiers, and I will crate & ship
at the buyers expense. UPS & FedEx (probably DHL also) will take the
package with surcharges; figure on the package being 20" x 10" x 24",
and 100 lbs. from 37122.
I'll also deliver free of charge to the Central States VHF conference
in San Antonio.

Thanks,
Robin Midgett K4IDC