[Amps] ALPHAs and momentary power outages

Dick Green WC1M wc1m at msn.com
Thu Jul 19 11:54:34 EDT 2007

Alpha hasn't made any changes to the 87A since AlphaMax dynamic tuning was introduced back in the late 90s. Like I said, there's probably not enough code space left in the ROM to make any significant changes. Seems even less likely that they'll make changes to the 87A now that the 9500 is out. Dunno if they plan to obsolete the 87A.

73, Dick WC1M