[Amps] amps?

Hsu Jbenson at sohu.com
Wed Jul 25 02:12:09 EDT 2007

I have been sold more than 80 pieces  Chinese 3-500C( include this list),do you have seen  somebody complain its quality?
  Yes, some of Chinese tube with some problem indeed, but not ALL,and not  include some old  tubes( maunfact for very long time). Some "Jan" glass and cermic-metal tube for example, FU-100F(4CX1000A),fU-728,FU-101(4CX5000X) ,FU-33(833A) are reliable,because most of them was used in Chinese military equipment.
 73! Hsu