[Amps] higher v.??

David C. Hallam dhallam at rapidsys.com
Wed Jul 25 12:03:33 EDT 2007

There must have been some improvements in CFL's recently.  We have a light
fixture in the den that has 4 bulbs.  Our line voltage runs about 126V and I
was replacing incandescent bulbs at the rate of 1 every 2 weeks.  I switched
to CFL's and the replacement rate dropped but was still maybe 1 a month.
When Wal-Mart started pushing the GE brand of CFL's back in the Spring at an
attractive price, I replaced all the existing ones with the GE brand.  So
far I have yet to have to replace one.

David
KC2JD/4