[Amps] Ameritron amp purchase decision questions

shack noddy1211 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 27 15:48:19 EDT 2007

Your right Bob, I just checked the prices have jumped up a lot, my
Al-1500 was right around 2600 about 6 months ago, TT held their prices
right around 2600 for a couple of years and now are 2900.  When I bought
mine the Texas Towers guys was complaining that he was only making 80
dollars per unit and he would have to do something or stop selling them.

Mike K6BR