[Amps] Ameritron amp purchase decision questions

PlanerGuy at aol.com PlanerGuy at aol.com
Fri Jul 27 23:13:42 EDT 2007

In a message dated 7/27/2007 5:48:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
km1h at jeremy.mv.com writes:

Time to move production to some 4th world country and get an 8877 for $200.
Anyone want to move to Iraq?

I'll bet that the Chinese will be the first to move as soon as their economy
makes it too expensive which is rapidly happening. India and Indonesia are
the next manufacturing hot spots but that wont last long the way things are
going.

Carl
KM1H

  I'd like to know why it is SO expensive to make 8877's and others?  Seems
like it
shouldn't be nearly so much. Is it a supply and demand thing?

  Kevin
 KC8GIA