[Amps] FW: economics 3501

Robert Bonner rbonner at qro.com
Sat Jul 28 13:56:35 EDT 2007

That's great in theory Lou, and has been tried several times.  We don't need
to move the gas prices 4 cents, we need to move them all at once 2 dollars!

Our President came into office determined to pay his debt to the oil mafia.
What did he do?  They refilled the USA oil reserves!  Created the shortage
and drove the prices through the roof!

This message needs to be sent EVERYWHERE.

The government needs to cut taxes.  I mean we need to operate the
governments on 25% total taxes.  Start adding up you taxes now.

CITY, STATE, Sales, real estate, excise, license fees , penalties, fines, it
goes on and on to about 50% of your income.

Needs fixed