[Amps] FW: economics 3501

k7rdx k7rdx at charter.net
Sun Jul 29 10:40:30 EDT 2007

Why are we bitching about gas prices when we have to pay less than most
Countries world wide? We need a ration system to slow oil company profits? I
just returned from Eu and gas here is very reasonable compared...Consumption
is our issue & if we don`t slow down, prices today will seem small
tomarrow..73 all Jim K7RDX...