[Amps] parts needed

Dan Hearn dhearn at air-pipe.com
Sat Jun 2 22:57:31 EDT 2007

Vic: I have for sale a number of HV rectifier diodes, which may be
applicable to your repair job. Some are single and some are dual units.
There are photos of them at www.sdxa.org  Click for sale and N5AR. Items
B,D, and I are sold. My email ads is not correct on the ad, it is
dhearn at air-pipe.com All amps members may take 25% off the prices. 73, Dan,
N5AR