[Amps] Tek 577 D2 wiring question.

Dan Sawyer dansawyer at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 7 11:50:49 EDT 2007

All,

I acquired a 577 D2 that was partially disassembled. The large vertical
board on the right side of the instrument was removed. There are about
10 connections to that board (or perhaps elsewhere) to be reconnected.
Most are obvious, however 3 are not.

There are two coax cables coming from the front, 177, connector. One is
orange and black on white, the other is red and black on white. Where do
they connect? I do not see any remaining pins on the board.

There is a single pin purple on white connector. Where does it connect.

Thanks for your help.

- Dan