[Amps] HV transformer buzzing!! Help Please

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Mon Jun 11 13:54:35 EDT 2007

Hmm, Im big into boatanchors but Ive never thought of them as even remotely
romantic.
When I want true nostalgia I take my 1926 Ford Model T coupe with a blown
(supercharged for non gearheads)V8 flathead for a ride. Nothing like the
sounds of straight pipes to bring back the glow of the 50's!

Carl
KM1H

.........and smell and heat and glow is what it is all about.