[Amps] Vac Va

robert briggs vk3zl at bigpond.com
Fri Jun 22 19:44:41 EDT 2007

Further to my post on Amps re obtaining a vacuum capacitor I finally found a suitable unit on Paval's ebay site.I had to make a direct purchase from Pavel as he informs me he has had a number of bad feedback scores from "Crazy" Australians.
I'm not sure what the problem would be but I am looking forward to receiving my purchase.
Thank you to those who offered capacitors.I had to find the right sized unit to fit into the space provided in my project.
I will let you all know when the unit arrives and I would like to also thank Paval for kindly contacting me directly..

73....Bob..VK3ZL..