[Amps] Resistor Types

Peter Chadwick g3rzp at g3rzp.wanadoo.co.uk
Sun Jun 24 13:03:12 EDT 2007

If I have part of a HV bridge fail, I generally figure that something caused it other than a pure a random failure, so changing the lot in case there's been an over stress costs so little (at our power levels) the peace of mind is worth it.

And yes, Manfred, I guess I am getting old - 60 now, been licenced since 1963 and been making a living as a radio engineer since 1964. Been in the semiconductor industry since 1979, which is why perhaps I'm far more cynical about semiconductors in general (and semiconductor manufacturers in particular!) than most of you guys......
73
Peter G3RZP