[Amps] Slightly OT....

Adrian Rees rees.a at btconnect.com
Thu Jun 28 05:18:22 EDT 2007

Hi all
I know this may be slightly OT but never the less....

I have a friend of mine who works in the Scrap Electronics business. He normally deals with, well junk. However, he has recently started getting in stock, to scrap, various Medical and Plastic Welding equiptment.

Now I seem to remember that certain plsatic welders and medical kit use RF power Valves (Tubes) in them, and was wondering if anyone knows anything about this ? Are these scrap machines worth stripping ? If so which ones ?

Cheers

Adrian MW1LCR