[Amps] Plate Load Calc.

Phil Clements philc at texascellnet.com
Fri Mar 2 22:03:20 EST 2007

I had Reid Brandon of Eimac do the numbers and circuit suggestions several
years ago when I built my 3X3 160 meter mono-bander. Working backward
through the math, he used 1.875 for the K factor for Class B, G.G.
operation. I have seen K factors over the years, varying from 1.5 to 2.0.

You are probably right; all are "correct" enough to work just fine!

(((73)))
Phil, K5PC