[Amps] Loading SB-220

Jay Musikar af2c at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 3 19:54:44 EST 2007

Hi Bob -

My apologies to all.  You are correct relative to
possible damage to the plate choke.

Your warning about the loading of the amp should be
heeded.  Extreme care should be used and damage can be
avoided by using the CW/Tune position.

The extra output is really not worth the damage which
can be caused by attempting to wring those extra Watts
out of the amplifier on the WARC bands.

Sri for the error.

73,
Jay/AF2C