[Amps] Help ID this amp?

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Tue Mar 6 22:58:15 EST 2007

Mark,

Man,. what a coincidence! My wife was out garage saleing yesterday and picked one of these babies up for pennies on the dollar. Unfortunately someone had already snapped up the assembly/operating manual. That wasn't you by any chance, was it? I'll gladly pay you for copy & mailing costs.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

P.S. BTW, mine didn't come with the window option.

Message: 3