[Amps] NCL2000 and WARC bands (Claude Frantz)

Manfred Mornhinweg mmornhin at gmx.net
Thu Mar 8 20:53:32 EST 2007

Hi Claude,

> Can this amp operate well on the WARC bands ?

Mine does it quite well!

My quick adjust notes tell: For 17m, put bandswitch to 15m, TUNE at 60
and LOAD at 40. For 12m, bandswitch at 10m, TUNE at 36 and LOAD at 41.
This is for resistive 50 Ohm load. No ill effects observed. Of course,
the TUNE and LOAD settings will vary somewhat in your case, because no
two amps are exactly alike, but you might be able to use these settings
as starting point.

I don't know about 30m. That band isn't open here in Chile, so I have
never tried.

Manfred.