[Amps] this reflector

c. carlseye at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Mar 19 18:10:14 EST 2007

    I have been on this reflector for quite some time, I have read most
of the questions, and the "hopefully " answers ." on many questions.
However, I have always wondered about some of the answers , and so I 'd
like to know,  (who decides what is discussed here, ) who decides what
is the "right" answer, and "most importasnt" who decides what is
important , and is the person "most important to the discussion.!!!!!!!!
      There have been some very important (good) people left out) here ,
and in my mind, some of the best, Buit it seems, That in  so many
discussions, there is only one person's answer to the question.!!!
         I know for a fact, that at least one of the BEST, has been left
off this list, (for whatever reason),
          If I get disbarred for my questions, Well , they will appear
elswhere ~!!

              carl / kz5ca
            P.S. I've been here before.!!!!!!!!!!