[Amps] This reflector.

kg7hf at comcast.net kg7hf at comcast.net
Tue Mar 20 17:58:02 EST 2007

I've only been subscribed for a few months.  I have found that people have answered my questions with truthfulness and have pointed me to good reference material.  I have never felt that anyone has ever purposely tried to send me in the wrong direction.  That said, there is almost always more than one way to do some task, and as such, opinions on the "best" approach.

I have subscribed to many news groups over the years, and I don't think that I have ever been on one where there was not some sort of conflict which resulted in at least hurt feelings.

Sometimes I ejnoy watching the posts go by, wondering if the people throwing the rocks, and the people counter throwing really know how foolish they look.  The bottom line is that WE ALL choose what we read, and more importantly what we respond to.  If someone disagrees with you, and they are not so nice about how they say it....you don't have to respond, just GET OVER IT, you will feel better and live longer.

Just an idea, but ... I have found that the simple phrase "you can try it another way, but I would try it this way..." works well in my realm of expertise, it leaves room for other ideas and expresses your ideas clearly.

73's
Paul.