[Amps] 8877 grid trip

TexasRF at aol.com TexasRF at aol.com
Wed Mar 21 10:48:46 EST 2007

If your amp has a standby/operate switch, you could use one pole of that to
open the grid trip latch circuit.

Actually having to push or operate some switch forces you to consider the
possibility that something is amiss. If you are disciplined enough to take
proper action, the auto reset would certainly work.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 3/21/2007 8:42:07 A.M. Central Daylight Time,