[Amps] Dentron DTR-1200L

Tom Osborne w7why at verizon.net
Mon Mar 26 22:27:02 EST 2007

Hi all

A friend dropped his DTR-1200L off for me to have a look at.  When opening
it up, I wasn't very impressed.  First thing I thought was weird was that
the Dentron 572B tubes are shorter than the ones I have here, so couldn't
put them in to try.  They don't fit.  Is there a place to get the short
Dentron tubes (besides eBay and thier prices)?

I think about the best thing that could be done to this amp is to tear it
apart and rebuild it into something better, but it's not my amp.  73
Tom W7WHY