[Amps] Pi L networks

kk4tr jdube1 at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 29 16:14:16 EST 2007

Hello All
    I see the great interest over the past week about the Pi-L network.  I was curious just exactly how this subject got started??  As interesting as it is it does seems pretty straight forward??  It does makes for better harmonic suppression without a doubt.  Another thing crossed my mind this week while reading this thread.  Did someone just finish taking the Amatuer Extra Exam because that was one of the questions on the test?????   Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm   very interesting!!!!!!

Joe KK4TR