[Amps] rfi

Theo Bellamy theo.bellamy at spirittelecom.com
Tue May 1 14:58:16 EDT 2007

John Becker wrote:

> Ah, the innocence of youth!

... and it didn't always take high power!

When I was a novice in the 60s with a DX60 I would try to operate late
at night. Invariably, on a school night,  my Mom would come down to my
room and tell me to go to bed. It didn't matter how quiet I was. I
became convinced that she was clairvoyant.

Years later she admitted that she could hear a very faint buzzing sound
in their bed springs when I hit the key. I don't know how many nights
she must have listened to that all night on a Friday or Saturday and she
never said a word.

73 - Theo K4MO