[Amps] W6PO 2m amp

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Wed May 9 20:21:11 EDT 2007

Are you able to tune the grid control for a current peak? Also do the output
controls tune properly or are they at one extreme or the other?
Have you tried to Grid Dip the input and outputs? Id trust that method for
starters instead of the MFJ.

The 847 should blow the pants off an 8877 so its either a building/tuning
error or a bad tube.

What sort of plate idling current do you get (no drive)? around 45-60 ma is
OK.

Carl
KM1H