[Amps] Anyone need 8877 sockets?

Rick Stealey rstealey at hotmail.com
Sat May 12 14:46:58 EDT 2007

I have several ceramic 8877 sockets.  These are NOS, some kind of military
or industrial surplus.  They are wrapped in paper, and have some small
components soldered to the pins (rf choke, 1/2 watt resistor).  Looks the
same as what Henry has listed on eBay for $28.  I put an ad on eBay, so you
can see a sample of them by viewing item #130112974685.  I have a photo of
one of them in a homebrew amp to show how they are mounted.
Any list member can have one for $10 plus $3 shipping.  Contact me if you
need 20 of them !!
Available for pick up in Dayton, too.

Rick  K2XT