[Amps] Filter software

Larry Benko xxw0qe at comcast.net
Tue May 29 14:30:47 EDT 2007

Tom,

The Elsie program by Jim Tonne is very good and free for up to 7 stage
designs and $175 for up to 42 stage designs (I wish there was a cheaper
version that could do up to 10 or 11 stage designs) the program does not
give voltages and currents for each component as you requested unless I
have missed something.  The last design I did I used Elsie to get the
component values and then used a Spice program to calculate the voltages
I needed to know.

73, Larry W0QE