[Amps] (no subject)

ZL2AAA zl2aaa at paradise.net.nz
Fri Nov 2 02:23:18 EST 2007

Having observed the poor quality of the sockets on these amps there is
little difference in the pin sizes .It is very easy to get them incorrectly
orientated thus the tube filaments are not in the correct holes .You may
have a rattle in the amp when shaken this will probability be the small
clips that help keep pressure on the tube pins having been broken when the
tubes were incorrectly inserted.Good luck Morrie