[Amps] SB-200 and SB-220 meters

Gudguyham at aol.com Gudguyham at aol.com
Tue Nov 6 12:13:53 EST 2007

In an effort to keep the old Heathkit amps up and running for those who  have
blown meters on either of these amps, I have been able to retrofit meter
movements in the original cases and have the meters read exactly like the
originals.  I have not been able to replicate the meter scales at least so  that the
light can shine through the meter scale.  I am reaching out to  those who may
have blown meters sitting around and could spare the scales in  them.  If you
have a scale please let me know.  Also if anyone knows  how to replicate a
scale for such meter, I would be interested in discussing it  with you.  Thanks
73 Lou