[Amps] 2 Tubes in Parrallel:

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Thu Nov 8 21:00:45 EST 2007

This has been covered any number of times and is archived.

In a few words: Handbook obsession with a Q of 12 is meaningless. If you
notice the circuits used by many manufacturers over the years they all use
the same components across several models.

With the low output C of the 8877's there wont even be problems getting
enough Tune C at 10M to give good efficiency.

Carl
KM1H