[Amps] Over running modulation /AF transformers

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Sat Nov 10 18:57:20 EST 2007

Well, limiting may be a limiting factor; pardon the pun. Since I'm going to
be using some audio processing and negative peak limiting my average power
will be up a fair amount. Im also going to be boosting the bass a bit since
my voice lacks lows and Im aiming for a solid AM sound.

I'll be happy with 30-40% over ratings as long as I can keep it from
overheating and it doesnt add distortion. Im just starting to read up on
audio transformers and relearn things I forgot decades ago.

Carl
KM1H

Carl
KM1H