[Amps] Bird 43 PEP adapter update

Radio WC6W wc6w_amps at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 15:42:44 EST 2007

  Ooooops, the interest far exeeded my expectations so
rather than doing a bunch of emailing, I posted it on
my webpage.

  It may be seen at the very bottom of:

http://wc6w.50webs.com/wc6waccy/index.html?fr40.html

  Just click on the schemtic for the large version.

  I'll be happy to answer any questions that arise...

73 & Happy Thanksgiving!
  Marv WC6W 310 649 3111