[Amps] Amplifier with Remote Capability

Pat Poirier hkman at comcast.net
Thu Nov 22 20:46:13 EST 2007

John,

I have one of those Henry Ultra Amplifiers and I didn't think it was that
difficult to tune up. I do have the pre-sets and that does make it pretty
easy to tune as long as you are tuning to the band the pre-set is set up
for.

I think that using the guide that Henry sent with the manual for each band
really give you a good base line to start from and I have always found it
easy to tune from there.

The last 3K Ultras that rolled off the line did have the up graded 26 volt
relay supply and the different input circuit and I have not found a manual
that reflected those changes.

Bob, if John doesn't get you a copy of the manual, I could make a copy of my
manual and mail it to you. I think I have one of the latest copies from Ted
and Paul at Henry but it really doesn't show everything that is in the last
version.

73,
Pat W1KA