[Amps] Alpha 78 on 110 AC

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Thu Nov 29 12:33:28 EST 2007

It will work to some degree depending on the sensitivity of your breakers.
Once you establish the kick off threshold simply stay below that point.
I can run around 1200W key down for at least 15 seconds when Im testing
customer amps on a 125V line.

Be sure you are fused for the new line voltage.

Carl
KM1H