[Amps] follow-up to Titan 425 problems

Joe Giacobello k2xx at swva.net
Mon Oct 15 09:39:58 EDT 2007

Dave, I'll wager that the grid current readout is pegging because the
4.7 ohm resistor, R17, on the bias switch board is open. I believe this
is a 1% resistor.   If you call John Maples at TT, he will send you
one.  It's an easy repair.

I would also strongly recommend that you bite the bullet and just
replace all the filter capacitors in the amp.  Most likely, all the
original capacitors will start going west in a relatively short time.
They're available from Mouser and or Digi-key at half the TT price.

73,

Joe
K2XX