[Amps] PEP Wattmeters

Larry larry at w7iuv.com
Thu Oct 18 22:48:20 EDT 2007

John,

Yeah, that's the sort of thing I'm looking for. That exact circuit is
not suitable for my application but the concept is close. Marv gave
enough design details to help.

I have seen this page before but could not find it when I went looking
for it. Thanks. Now if I had a couple more examples......

73, Larry

Larry - W7IUV
DN07dg
http://w7iuv.com