[Amps] PEP Wattmeters

David Cutter d.cutter at ntlworld.com
Fri Oct 19 12:35:48 EDT 2007

Larry

The TS922 will drive capacitive loads and there are other modern op amps
also.  There is a LT product I cannot quite remember (let me get back to the
office on Monday) that is also very low power <100uA, so it is good for
battery use.

I don't think in a ham shack you need worry much about temperature drift
with these modern op amps either.

David
G3UNA

. However OP amps typically don't