[Amps] LK550-ZC

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Mon Oct 29 08:49:42 EST 2007

The complete Amp Supply product line was an ever evolving beast. A late A
model may have had some B circuitry, A  B had some C and a C had several
production changes.
On top of that changes were made on amps returned for service.

I was a dealer for several years and it was always fun figuring out what
Denny would do next. I still service them and had a B panel with mostly C
internals in here a few weeks ago.

Carl
KM1H