[Amps] tuner anomalies

Dan Sawyer dansawyer at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 30 18:32:28 EST 2007

Vic,

Thanks for the comments. Last one first, the signal is clean, pick up in
a spectrum analyzer shows the spurs are well below 40 db down.

Is there an rf conducting grease that should be used on the contacts?

I haven't checked the ground. It is simply a copper stake driven in
about 6 feet.

Thanks - Dan