[Amps] Load Pulling

bumerang boom bumerang.boom at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 12:10:28 EDT 2007

I really do not know. However I intend to find out as
this unit is intriguing to me. The workmanship is
excellent and it seems to be done in recent years as
the internal board (it is all build on one board ) is
shielded by 3mm ,seengly machined, aluminum thick
cavities that hold different stages of the circuitry,
contains some components that have been available only
for some 3 years. It looks in a pristine condition
which makes me think it was part of some equipment
mounted in a environmentally conditioned space/room.
The fact the the interior seems to be machined
indicates a low volume production, perhaps even an
advanced prototype.

N2NNU

--- Nils Petter Pedersen <la7sl at online.no> wrote:

> > I do not know
> >where this unit was used as there are absolutely no
> >markings on it but I only can guess it is part of a
> >jammer or an over the horizon radar.
> Could it be part of a ionosonde transmitter ??
> Just a wild guess, as I have no idea of pulse rates
> on
> those things...
> Nils "Peter"

Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally