[Amps] Amp Question

EP Swynar gswynar at durham.net
Thu Sep 13 07:26:12 EDT 2007

Hi Steve,

IMHO, a linear amplifier remains the last bastion of that group of major
projects (besides a transmatch) that can still be homebrewed cheaper than
purchased "pre-manufactured."

I've built three of them already.

Another nice thing about rolling your own is the fact that you can customize
your project to incorporate / delete whatever feature you might wish...and
of course, there is always the pride in using something that you built with
your own hands, on a daily basis.

Just my two pennies worth!

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ