[Amps] Wanted: 3-500z amp plans

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Tue Sep 18 12:38:16 EDT 2007

Yeah, go solid state if you want any efficiency on 6M. I havent seen a
"conversion" that adds 6M to a HF amp that is worth the paper to print it
on. I get those butcher jobs in here on a regular basis to do a stand alone
6M amp.

There was a home brew 160-6M 4CX1500B amp published some years ago that
reportedly works but its a rather complicated and pricy afair to duplicate.

Carl
KM1H
6M amp conversions since 1964