[Amps] (no subject)

c.s. carlseye at verizon.net
Tue Sep 18 14:38:02 EDT 2007

Lou , and all: about the meter faces: What I have done many times is to
remove the meter face from the meter, put face down on any good copy
machine , run a few copies in case i mess one up. Then  if I should want
to change the scale markings, I use whiteout to cover the numbers , etc
, make some more copies , use rub on letters/ numbers. Make copies a
third time and there you have 'new' meter faces. ( be sure to trace with
a pencil around the original meter face, so you can then cut out the
paper face and glue it on the "back" side of the original face.This is
so if you ever want to go back to the original face you just take it
off, turn it over and there you are.!!!!!!  Have a good day.!!!!!!!!
        carl / kz5ca