[Amps] stability of amps

c.s. carlseye at verizon.net
Mon Sep 24 17:50:23 EDT 2007

In my previous "diatribe" I addressed a very annoying issue!! ( IE)
advertising for amps, that are WAY above the known useful range of the
tubes being used !!!!
          I have been on this list for a number of years, I've asked any
number of questions about certain amps, which supposedly are being used
beyond their useful freq. range, and as of this day I have not received
any useful answers.!!!! If there are any "REAL" hams here who have"REAL"
answers, I'd sure like to know.!!!
           Primary to my problems is the question of stability of the
SB200 on 10 mtrs.
     there have been a few answers, but certainly not any useful ones.(yet)
 I don't want to step on any toes, but There must be someone out there
who know's the answers. !!!! If you can make a 572B stable at 50 mhz,
then why can't it be stabilized at 30 mhz.?????
         carl / kz5ca