[Amps] SB200's ETC

W5CPT w5cpt at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 24 21:23:09 EDT 2007

Carl,
I think you are way out of line. Karl has answered every question I have put to the reflector and all I have sent to him directly. When I got my SB-200 (my first amp) I came up with lots of questions and Karl and others were gracious enough to answer. I asked some real basic stuff and Karl answered the questions and then explained the answer so I would have a knowledge base to work from.  I don't know of the problem you seem to have with your SB-200 on 10M as mine works fine there. Of course I am assuming you do own an SB-200 not just passing on what someone else said.

I will again say that Karl has been a help to me and never talked down to me on any of my questions. And with that I will say that I disagree with your assessment of the people on this reflector.

Clint - W5CPT