[Amps] 6 mtrs:

Gudguyham at aol.com Gudguyham at aol.com
Tue Sep 25 11:36:23 EDT 2007

In a message dated 9/25/2007 11:27:10 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
km1h at jeremy.mv.com writes:

As far  as Im concerned this thread is over, Ive better things to do than
waste my  time in a never ending argument. Tom is especially proficient at
doing  that.

Carl
KM1H

Ok Karl, I knew you could put this all in perspective. And I believe you
did.  You explained very well all the misconceptions that may lead one to
"believe" and Sb-200 or a 572 for that matter can not be used effectively on 6
meters.  As I have said many times, I don't know it all, far from it, I use  the
simple idea as to "what makes sense".  For me, if it works like I know  it
does, there must be an explanation, you, being wiser than I about this have
explained it very well for the confused in the matter.  I only hope that  common
sense prevails.  Thanks again Karl........73  Lou